What information do we collect?
- Personal information. We may ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we will use third party software to fix them. When a purchase is made on the site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address and payment method details. We may receive information about your use of our website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests. We may obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
- User information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes. We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users’ demographics.
- Anonymous data collected through the site. In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Site. For example, our web server may automatically log which pages of our Site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our site. Our site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
What the PII will be used for?
We process your PII only for specific and limited purposes, including the improvement, maintenance and provision of the services. We ask only for PII that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes, to send you requested product information, updates about our new collections, sales or newsletter sign ups and additional materials, for statistical or survey purposes, for promotional purposes and market research, to improve this site and our services. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Krew Kids. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, you can inform us about your marketing preferences. All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
Krew Kids only shares PII with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive PII.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device. Cookies do not damage your computer. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. We may use temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed, in order to collect the anonymous data described herein, to keep track of your current shopping session and to enable you to proceed to checkout at any time and to personalize your online experience. You can erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. Refer to the “help” content of your browser for more information on selecting or deselecting cookies. This enables you to decide to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. If you do not accept cookies you will be unable to use to take advantage of all our features. Refer to the help content of your browser for more information on selecting or deselecting cookies.
Third party cookies we use advertising and analytics platforms. these platforms place, control and manage a cookie file on your computer (i.e. – third party cookies), thus allowing the platforms to match the ads displayed on this website as well as on other sites, according to your preferences and your internet activity. The platform operators offer you the option to exclude yourself from receiving targeted advertising through permission management and may allow you to avoid the collection of information by installing an extension to your web browser. It is to be emphasized that all these websites are offered and controlled by these companies and not by us.
Privacy of children on our website
Our site is not intended for use by children under the age of 14, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 14.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on Krew Kids
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Consent to processing
Sale of assets
If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets your PII may be transferred as part of the transaction.
Third party content
If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: info(@)krewkids(.)com(.)au